About Idaho Dental Hygienists' Association
The Idaho Dental Hygienists' Association (IDHA) is the professional organization representing dental hygienists in the state of Idaho. The IDHA is a constituent of the American Dental Hygienists' Association. The mission of IDHA is to improve total health by increasing the public's awareness of and access to quality oral health care, promote the highest standards of dental hygiene education, licensure, and practice and represent and promote the interests of dental hygiene.
Hygienists' Survey (2-17-11)
The mission of IDHA is to assist and serve individual members through active participation and promotion of the highest standards of the dental hygiene profession.
- Enhance the profession of dental hygiene by improving professionalism, autonomy, access to oral health care, and the relationship of oral health to total health.
- Professionals representing the highest standards of practice to maintain the integrity of the profession.
- Promoting public awareness by providing quality oral health care to individuals in private and alternative practice settings, including underserved populations.
- Promoting higher educational standards and increased educational offerings to keep pace with the demands of an ever changing population.
- Increasing public awareness of services provided by dental hygienists.
BYLAWS AND POLICIES
Idaho Dental Hygienists' Association Bylaws
October 15, 2010
Idaho Dental Hygienists' Association Policies
October 15, 2010
Strategic Directives and Goals
At A Glance 2007-2012
IOHA - Idaho Oral Health Alliance
The Idaho Oral Health Alliance (IOHA) is a group dedicated to improving the general health of Idahoans by promoting oral health and increasing access to preventive and restorative dental services.
2007 Idaho Oral Health Summit - Summary Report
Idaho Issue Brief
IDHF - Idaho Dental Hygiene Foundation
Mission: To provide scholarship opportunities to junior and senior students in a regionally accredited Dental Hygiene curriculum and to provide free or low cost oral health care or proper oral health training and instruction in areas where a need is determined to exist. Thereby improving the total heath of the citizens by increasing the awareness and access to quality oral health care through the professional services of a registered dental hygienist.
The Idaho Dental Hygienists' Foundation is organized exclusively for charitable purposes within the definition of the Internal Revenue Code under section 501(c)(3) as a foundation with status classification 509 (a) (1).
Notwithstanding the provisions of the these Articles, the Idaho Dental Hygienists' Foundation shall not engage in or become a party to activities not permitted to be carried on by tax exempt organizations as set forth by section 509 (a) (1) of the current internal revenue code or future code sections.
If you would like to apply for an IDHF scholarship or make a cash donation to the IDHF, please contact Susanne Jamison, RDH, BS, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208)880-4719. All contributions to the IDHF are tax-deductible.
HYPAC - Hygiene Political Action Commitee
back to top